National Certificate: Public Administration Level 3
- SAQA ID: 57804 NQF L 3 worth 157 Credits.
- Duration: 12 Months
- This course is accredited by the PSeta.
The National Certificate in Public Admin is of exceptional high standard rated as one of the best in South Africa. This door-opening qualification is a career pathway towards being an accomplished public administration and management specialist. It will enhance the ability of successful learners to perform administrative tasks better than others do and will immensely improve their management performance. It is also a passport to promotion, seniority and a better income.
Effective and efficient administration in the public sector is key to a successful economy. This qualification is a blend of administration skills relevant in the context of the public sector and is aiming at rapid building of the skills base within the public sector. It is a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
Who must do this Qualification
The qualification reflects the skills and competencies required of people employed, or seeking employment in the Public Sector, in a role where they provide administration services. The importance of the ethical base of service delivery is additionally reflected in this qualification.
Learners accessing this qualification are assumed to be competent in
- Communication at NQF Level 2.
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 2.
- Computer Literacy at NQF level 1.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Office Skills
- The Fundamentals of Public Administration
- Basic principals of the three spheres of Government of South Africa
- Occupational Health, Safety and Security
- Mathematical Fundamentals
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills