This course is accredited by the Services Seta and material covers unit standards 15217, 15218, 15221, 15227, 252041, 123396 AND 15232 at NQF level 4, 5, and 6 worth 29 credits.
Accreditation and Training Services’ Skills Development Facilitator course will equip learners with the required knowledge and skills to identify training needs, draw up Work Place Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports. The SDF training course will give you a good comprehension of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and will help you to develop your skills and will be a good start in acquiring a variety of qualifications within the fields of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
It is the duty of the Skills Development Facilitator to analyse the needs of the organisation and develop and draw up a suitable skills development plan. It is the Skills Development Facilitator’s responsibility to ensure that the skills development plan is followed and properly administrated. The responsibility of a Skills Development Facilitator is great and thus they need to meet a high standard of criteria.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to define the key concepts associated with skills development and you will be able to:
- Develop an organisational training and development plan
- Conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning for skills development and other purposes
- Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
- Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
Who this course will benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Coordinators
- Compliance Managers
- Leaner should have a good comprehension of English, Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and good
- Communication skills.