- Duration: 5 days
This course is accredited by the ETDP Seta and material covers unit standards 123396, 123394, 115755 , NQF LEVEL 5, 26 CREDITS.
This course is a SAQA unit standard-based course that teaches you how to plan, develop and design your own material and curricula, develop content for learning material and construct assessment instruments for general use and/or in line with the SETA requirements.
Upon completion of this course, the participants should be able to:
Learners will have acquired these skills upon completion of the programme and completion of successful assessment:
- Define target audience profiles and skills gaps
- Develop and design outcomes-based learning programmes
- Design and develop outcomes-based assessment instruments
- Review and evaluate the design of learning material
- Competent in Communications at NQF level 3 and are able to use basic data gathering methods.
- Competent at NQF level 4 to write texts for a range of communicative contexts.
- Competent in general analysis and design techniques, and have a working knowledge of outcome-based education and training. It is also assumed that learners are able to develop learning materials based on a given design.
- Have achieved unit standard NLRD 115753: Conduct outcomes-based assessment, or equivalent.
- Competent in the relevant field in which Practitioners are designing assessments, or have access to subject matter experts.
- Ability to analyse and interpret the relevant outcomes (or standards).
- Possess a working knowledge of outcome-based education and training.